Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Hello there!

Durham Cathedral
Durham Cathedral
Hi there! This is my first post, I feel I should introduce myself a bit. What should I say?

Well, the blog title comes from one of the sayings of Epicurus:
At one and the same time we must philosophise, laugh, and manage our household and other business, while never ceasing to proclaim the words of true philosophy.
I'm not as sure as the Epicureans about the true philosophy, but, well, I do like their stuff a bit.

A few more things: I'm Italian, I live in the North-East of England (but may move elsewhere soon), I like philosophy (and philosophy is basically what I do, or what I'm expected to do, on a daily basis), football, food, politics, music, books, and other things which I'll discuss here.

No comments:

Post a Comment